Hi everyone! I was recently nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the very sweet Darque Dreamer Reads! This is so nice to be a part of and I’m so honored!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Continue reading “Blogger Recognition Award” →
Hello everyone! I wanted to give a small introduction to myself before I start importing my reviews from April on my Goodreads account over here!
Ten Facts About Me
- I am about to turn 28!
- I’m married to my best friend, Sean (10 years all together!) ❤️
- I’m half Filipino
- My first books back into reading out of my huge school funk was Throne of Glass & The Queen of the Tearling
- I started my bookstagram account while on vacation at Disney
- I am a radiology / cat scan technologist and work in a hospital
- I am a very crafty person. Currently making candles and other bookish items 🙃
- Another love of mine is writing – used to do some role playing and write short stories
- At work, I have a small book club and we fan girl over books
- I’m looking forward to blogging as another outlet besides bookstagram ☺️
Keep a lookout or subscribe to my blog! I’ll be working on posting a few reviews over here on some books that I’ve wrapped up this month. Also! Leave me some comments below on what you’d like to see me post about 😁.